My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Frosty The Snowman...

I would sing the song to you, but I will spare you the torture. Here is what I am so happy about...

Isn't he just the cutest? I LOVE LOVE LOVE these fun, new polymer clay beads! I found a new polymer clay artist and she is amazing...just what I wanted, talented and detail oriented!

Frosty along with some of his other "friends" can be found in the HOLIDAY section under Christmas Jewelry. Each of these designs are only available for a limited time since I have the beads made when an order is received.

Don't forget...shop early to avoid shipping costs and delays in processing! Orders are currently taking 1 week or less before shipping.

No comments: