My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mothers Day...

Mothers Day is May 11th this year....it is always my busy time of year, so I am asking everyone that is wanting to order a gift to please do so asap. I am getting really busy and have now set my deadlines. You can see them by visiting my homepage www.mymommysbracelets.com. Gift certificates are always available and make a great gift if you are unsure which Mothers Bracelet or Grandmothers Bracelet to purchase. The best thing about gift certificates...you can order them up until May 10th and they will be delivered before "the big day" via email to either you or your gift recipient.

I have added several new things and will be adding more this weekend. As always...if you have something in mind and don't see exactly what you are looking for please email me and we can make your ideas a reality.

Also...don't forget about the SPRING FLING GIVEAWAY....there isn't too much time left to enter to win some of these fabulous prizes! Enter by clicking the banner on my homepage www.mymommysbracelets.com.

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: