My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lots of new items coming...


But, here is a favorite of mine. I soooooooo need a baby girl, she would be rotten I tell you! This bracelet is so girly and I just love the way it turned out. Of course it's named POSH PRINCESS, because every little girl needs something this precious. Pearls, crystal, silver...what is there not to love?
There are more though, lots of girls jewelry, some Mommy jewelry including engraved jewerly that you will absolutely LOVE!
Drop me a line and let me know what you think!

No comments: