My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Friday, September 12, 2008

CONTEST!

I am having a contest because I am going to be making some changes to my website!

So many of you have purchased jewelry from me for yourself, friends, or your children. I would like to share pictures of you/your children wearing my jewelry with my past and future customers! I am going to pick 3 winners, one in each category..."Beautiful Baby", "Girly Girl", and "Marvelous Mommy" to receive a great surprise gift. So...get all "gussied" up and send me a picture to YJVG2002@AOL.COM making sure that the jewelry is in clear view. Be sure not to get too much background as this will take away from the most important part...YOU! Outside pictures are always great...the lighting is almost always perfect too. *Pictures may be edited for optimization* If you would like to include a comment I will include that too if it works with what I am going to do. Of course your picture could be plastered all over my website so if you don't want you or your child to be viewed by LOTS of people please do not enter the contest. I may want to put a name with the picture *only first names though* so please include that as well. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 30TH. An email will be sent to the winner within 3 days of contest closing. I am in the process of creating a page on my website with the details of the contest...this is also where the winners will be announced.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU....this is going to be fun!

No comments: