My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Got Shades?

Check out this sale....you won't want to miss it! Shannon with QT Sunglasses not only has cute and trendy sunglasses, but also has prices that all of us LOVE. Then the coupon....25%....WOW!

I don't know if you are anything like me, but I HATE to spend money on sunglasses...probably because my kids always find a way to break them. Like yesterday, I had these CUTE sunglasses, brown with lots of bling *because I have a "thing" for bling*....and they were cheap...you can't beat that! We were at Sea World, I had taken them off for a brief second and Sweet little L grabbed them and SNAP...broken right in the middle. Yes, I could have probably fixed them with glue *dork* or looked like revenge of the nerds and taped them, but I chunked them in the trashcan.

Needless to say, I will be paying a visit to Shannon too!

No comments: