My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hey strangers...

I am so sorry it's been a long time since I have blogged...things are finally getting back to normal, for now.

I must say that this holiday season was my best by far and I have all of you to thank...THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all of you...my faithful returning customers and my new customers! Your continued support of my small business allows me to have the best of both worlds, an income to help support my family and to be there for my kids...that's the most important thing to me. *hugs*

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be taking a much needed vacation to New Mexico for some snow/skiing with my family. This will be a huge surprise for my kids, they have NO clue we are going anywhere...hee hee I am thrilled and can't wait to see the look on their faces! I will be gone from January 16th - January 24th. I will be available via email during that time for any questions you may have. Orders may be placed at any time online, but will not be processed until I return on the 24th. Thank you in advance for your understanding...belive me, you WANT me to take a vacation.

I am trying to get some new items on the website...so be on the lookout.

No comments: