My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mothers Day...coming soon!

It's just around the corner...May 10th to be exact. Hurry and place your orders now to take advantage of the free shipping. In a couple days you will need to use expedited shipping.


Here is another new item I added to my website, it's my brand spankin' new Mommy Bracelet. I get so many compliments on it because it is just so sparkly and pretty!

No comments: