My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Friday, April 17, 2009

New items...FINALLY!

I have finally added some new products to both of my websites...I just got them edited! I love these new charm necklaces...they are not only trendy, but so darn cute! Snatch yours up today...they make GREAT gifts!

I also added a new Godmother charm which is great on a simple chain and some new angel charms in my Infant and Child Loss section.

Look for more products to come!

No comments: