My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bob The Builder DVD Giveaway


OK...so my boys both love BOB. This show has been playing in my house for years and I am so tired of all the DVD's that we have. I have TIVO so I even record them each day...but it's getting old seeing the same ones over and over and over and over and over.

Here is a giveaway for all of you that have little "Bob" fans. Visit http://islandreview.blogspot.com/2008/02/review-bob-builder-on-site-roads.html to enter. You have until February 25 to leave a comment on An Island Review and a random winner will be chosen on the 26th.


GOOD LUCK!

No comments: