My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Taking the day off...

My 5 year old is sick...yep, tis the season for...the dreaded flu. Despite getting a flu shot he still got sick. He has asthma and is on daily steroids making his immune system a little weak. So...Friday I had to pick him up from school and deal with fevers reaching over 104, not fun. Today he is starting to feel a little better, but continues to have a low grade fever of 100.6. I think he is staying home tomorrow, but we will see...he LOVES school and doesn't want to stay home. BUT...now I don't feel good...so I took the day off. I didn't do a thing, well, I did have to scrape hair gel out of my 2 year olds hair. And had to pick crayons out of his mouth. And chase after him to get him to keep his diaper on.......other than that I did nothing.

Tomorrow is another day...and hopefully I will feel better. There is not time for me to be sick.

I will also be giving away something...not sure what, but I am sure you will like it.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you and your little man aren't feeling well...It's too bad Mommies can't take "sick" days!LOL! Hope that fever stays down and you're both better soon!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com