My Mommys Bracelets offers a full selection of handcrafted personalized name bracelets for any Mother, Mommy, Mom, Grandma, Grandmother, Godmother, Baby, Toddler, Bride and more! I also offer matching Mommy and Baby Bracelet sets that are not only for Mothers and Daughters, but also great for Grandmothers and Granddaughters! Don't see exactly what you want? Email me so we can work together to create your "perfect" piece of jewelry that you will treasure for a lifetime.

My personalized name bracelets are made using high quality jewelry components. For more information about my Mothers Bracelets (Mommy Bracelets), Baby - Girls Bracelets, Grandmother Bracelets and more, check out About My Jewelry.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How cute is this?

I came across this contest and wanted to share! My Little Monky Boutique is giving away ONE FREE monogrammed sweater available in sizes 0-12 months, 2T and 3T.


This monogrammed sweater is available for boys and girls in my online boutique at MyLittleMonkeyBoutique.com. The sweaters are available in navy blue, pink or natural color. The monogrammed letters can be stitched in a variety of colors and styles. You can choose between having your child's initials, a single letter, or his/her name up to six letters.
For a chance at winning a FREE monogrammed sweater:
1. Visit MyLittleMonkeyBoutique.com
2. Post this contest in your blog
3. Come back and comment here with the link to where you posted the contest along with a sentence about your favorite item from MyLittleMonkeyBoutique.com
And voila, you are entered! The winner will be announced Friday, Feb. 8th. Good luck!

No comments: